What is RAPT:
RAPT is a 2D program developed in Australia, its simple and user friendly environment made it a popular program in PT industry. It is mainly used at both tendering and detailed design stage. So if you work in a consulting or a PT sub contractor, understanding how to use RAPT is one of the first skills you need the most.
- Gain fundamental knowledge and code requirements when designing a post tensioned slab.
You Will Learn:
Slab Structural Load Path:
– One-way & Two-Way Slabs, Beams,
– Intro to Strong Band, Strut-Tie, Columns
– Study Structural Load Path for a few Plans
Create Slab Runs in RAPT
– Define Slab/Support geometry
– Define Design Parameters
– Calculate Required Tendons and Model them
– Understand RAPT outputs and how to read results
Create Beam runs using RAPT
– Create Beam Runs
– Read and Check Outputs