Event Phone: 1800 959 271
- Suitable for: Structural Engineers, Civil Engineering Graduates
- Chosen by: Professionals working in Enstruct, Robert Bird Group, FMG Engineering, Smart Structures Australia, etc.
- Length: Total 6 hours
- CPD Points: 6
- Resources: Course booklet to be delivered
- Instructor: Nicholas Smith & Aaron Jamalzadeh
Both Aaron & Nick are senior design engineers with extensive experience in using RAM to model complicated projects. Aaron is also the director at TeleTraining and Nick is a recognized engineer delivering multiple projects throughout Sydney and he is currently the lead designer for PT floors at Sydney casino project. (An outstanding job with interesting load cases and variations which are required to be addressed in design stage).
What is RAM Concept:
RAM Concept software is the most commonly used finite element program for Post Tensioned slab design throughout Australia, This software skill is a highly recognized in construction industry and adding it to you resume will give you much higher chance to get a job or be promoted to a higher position.
- Attain advanced knowledge and skills of using RAM Concept Program to fix errors and read outputs
- Apply relevant part of AS3600 when using RAM Concept software
- Go through multiple complicated models to fix warnings and how to plot various design outputs
You Will Learn:
– Modelling & design summary in RAM concept
– Key factors to consider when defining design strips and tendons- Design Strip Trimming options and where to use each case
– Fix common design strip errors & warnings
– Overview of load cases and load combination
– RAM deflection calculation and load history concept
– RAM plot menu and extracting all design and analysis data
– User defined Reo, any RAM limitations
- Face to Face - One Full Day
September 26, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm