What is Slope W:
SLOPE/W is the leading slope stability software for soil and rock slopes. It can effectively analyze both simple and complex problems for a variety of slip surface shapes, pore-water pressure conditions, soil properties, and loading conditions. With this comprehensive range of features, it can be used to analyze almost any slope stability problem you will encounter in your geotechnical, civil, and mining engineering projects.
- Attain fundamental knowledge and key considering factors of using Slope W software covering modelling and design procedure.
You Will Learn:
- Introduction to SLOPE/W and review of SLOPE/W Capacity
- Fundamentals behind SLOPE/W
- Get started with modelling in SLOPE/W
- Discussion of different types of slip circles and how to assign them
- Discussion of pore water pressure conditions and how to assign them
- Introducing structural elements to the model
- Introduction to Limit State Design
- Model external loads and surcharges
- Brief discussion on advanced topics