- Coordinate and manage post-tensioning works from design stage to construction
- Supervise post-tensioning installation on site
- Ensure quality in high risk items around post-tensioning works
You Will Learn:
- How does post tensioning work and what is its construction procedure?
- What reinforcement does post tensioning help to reduce?
- What are the different components of PT tendons?
- What is anchorage zone and its risks on site?
- What does helix/anti-burst reinforcement do?
- What is pan stressing and reason for pan trimmers?
- What benefits does post tensioning system offer?
- What does one-way and two-way slab mean and which one is more efficient?
- How to read and what to look for in a post tensioning drawing?
- What are the common construction issues around post tensioned slabs?