- Coordinate and manage concrete shrinkage controls including movement joints
- Supervise installation of various movement joints on site
- Ensure quality in high risk items around movement joint installation on site
You will learn:
- What is concrete shrinkage and how to control it?
- What are the different types of concrete shrinkage ?
- Why are movement joints used and where to locate them?
- What are the risks with sleeved dowel detailing?
- What are the risks with Surlock product?
- What are the risks with TMJ solution – pour strip?
- What are the risks with PMJ solution – corbel?
- What are the risks with shear connectors?