- Coordinate and manage concrete pre pour works from mix design to placement
- Supervise concrete pre pour and pour day works on site
- Ensure quality in high risk items when pumping and placing concrete
You will learn:
- What is pour staging/planning and what to know?
- What is concrete mix design and what to double check?
- Why do we do slump test and things to know?
- What is the acceptable tolerances in a slump test?
- Can we add water on site before pumping concrete?
- When to reject the concrete on site?
- Why is concrete vibration required and on site issues?
- Why is concrete curing necessary and the different methods of curing?
- How does concrete gain strength over time?
- How is higher concrete strength achieved?
No access to see the materials. Please login and purchase the course.